Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Is Cpu And Ckd Units Of Various Cars Why Is The Services.exe Process Is Using 50% Of My CPU And 1,165,000 Of My Memory?

Why is the Services.exe process is using 50% of my CPU and 1,165,000 of my memory? - what is cpu and ckd units of various cars

Just started happening 2 days ago. Services.exe uses about 50% of my CPU (P4 w / HyperThreading). The "system" process uses the remaining 50%, but only remember little. First, potential problems with heat, since the system was so slow, clean, so that my fans and check the time. Everything was well signposted. He suspected a virus and is a full system scan with no result. Then I thought that some important system files have been shredded, so I started a defrag now complete with the results. Can a virus and F-Secure can not find it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment