Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bread Baking Tools Can A Metal Drum That Once Contained Chemicals Still Contain It In The Metal Even After?

Can a metal drum that once contained chemicals still contain it in the metal even after? - bread baking tools

I was in a metal drum stove, I saw as a child during his visit to Chile, interested in South America. We used to make homemade bread,
A friend was given to someone when I do not really need, and to offer me further when I told him about my idea and how I want a drum-and-white metal could buy a person or a place that once was. He freely gave me, because he does not want in your collection of yard trash, when I told her she could use for something else.

The drummer looks exactly like the brand, without follow-up of the track, and slightly less new look:
http://inmarkinc.thomasnet.com/ImgMedium ...

But it is a term that at that time to keep the antifreeze in it. My father came to ask me if I knew what it was before, and I told the label says antifreeze.

Then my father told me that most probably do not want to, these chemicals have been used, can be absorbed by the metal stored ---- I wanted to know is that true? I tried toADDRESSED the issue on Google and all, but this response.

My friend has the tools and offered to help set up the drum so I could cook for the use of this particular type of bread, and I think with a kind of metal that Sander in the sand a bit with the power Rest of the drum, and when I burned several times with nothing in it, wouldnt the cure rate of the metal or burn any substance can be absorbed, if in fact the chemicals can be absorbed into the metal, although metal drum for 2 years can be served outside Sitting in an open shed, but not rusty.

If you know it or not, please copy your reply with some information can be found, if you can.

1 comments:

Sande said...

Try this site. Hope it helps. In addition, waste antifreeze may have a bit of time to be profitable. Also, wood can be cleaned when exposed to direct sunlight. We hope to be able to use the course.
http://www.sterilizers.com/aboutsterilizers.html

Post a Comment