Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dolls House Paint My Dolls House Is Haunted D= Please Help?

My dolls house is haunted D= Please help? - dolls house paint

I bought it here ... http://www.tierneys.co.uk/toy_shop/toy_l but the house has stopped my doll, long since sold. I bought 6 years ago. It has 4 rooms decorated with furniture from the Victorian era. 8 dolls I bought it, but I was just over 2 "(a daughter and a daughter) in infancy and took it out because I was scared. Then I bought a basement with 2 other rooms. You are not yet in place or on the outside painted. Each TME i watch (because I am too scared) The table is created (that was not before) and my food would be wrong, that I bought! toothbrushes and explained, the painting would be created. Everything is moving down, and strange things in my house has happened since I bought it, but only if Dollhouse is located, which is in my living room. But the people said they saw a girl in my steps! What's wrong with him? "My mother will not let me sell .: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment