Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tripod Clamp Smallest What Are My Legal Rights About Attaching A Satelite Dish On My Patio Railing And Not On A Tripod Per HOA?

What are my legal rights about attaching a satelite dish on my patio railing and not on a tripod per HOA? - tripod clamp smallest

I live in Irvine, California, and has a satellite dish mounted outside the gate of my garden's office leasing a letter asking me to take it down, contrary to its rules sent to the U.S. FCC, a court can not I prohibt leased to install in my area ( terrace included) that made me put on a tripod, which is based on 3 blocks of cement that the center of the court and looks bad. suggested that the mountain in the balustrade of the terrace, which do not afford him, his reasoning, his deputy is outside the building, can help too? Legal advice? I have pictures I can show you what I mean ... basically, the clamp on the railing, I'm not hurt them or put holes in walls, doors ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment