Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crystal Decorative Horse Shoes I'm Looking For Gooc Directions On How To Make Icy Branches. Anyone Have Any Great Decorative Craft Websites?

I'm looking for gooc directions on how to make icy branches. Anyone have any great decorative craft websites? - crystal decorative horse shoes

I use these to decorate my pictures for my wedding, and I find birch twigs of ice in a brown tree dollar. Unfortunately I did not, then I hope for ways to find them. They were simple brown branches with artificial ice crystals on them. Help please!

2 comments:

ARTmom said...

I think it is a real use spray-I 've also seen a bit more "straws," as pieces of ice do not Cheapy things, then that is to be put into the paint industry with its tail and because Part I - Add Glitter alittle Crystal clear , the (white) glue dries to transparent and fair sparks / ice is shown in an experiment of the first branch. You can get a box pop-ups and holes in the head and keep a bucket of sand, etc. --- have fun! Sprinkle with a bit of horsepower to go she knows? or go? Ask your local craft store, the type of project, the ladies love to help with, I saw a wedding in the winter, when the party and walked among the trees, and everything was white and silver, and white skin of the same Napkin It was started was pretty .....

Roberto said...

Do not spray the branches with high gloss polyurethane then dip the ends in the same industry for the future drops of ice.

Post a Comment